/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Some Work to Finish

Monday, August 28, 2017

Some Work to Finish

Even as I blog here in my spare time and in between work, there are more to be done - a quotation and a tax invoice to create. We are blessed that our company website brings in much of the enquiries and dough for the employees to feed their loved ones. As for me, I give $850 monthly to dad for the household expenses. Sometimes I also contribute more for a few hundred dollars for the repair and purchasing of washing machine or refrigerator that broke down after many years of usage. It is just like maintaining a car - paying for servicing and spare parts change. Even neighbours are curious to my priviledge position to work in a comfortable home office doing administrative job and much travelling.

1 comment:

  1. HI Very good and useful information .Thanks for sharing .Keep up the Good work

    ReplyDelete