/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Wrote 3 articles yesterday

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Wrote 3 articles yesterday

Yesterday was a writing marathon for me: I wrote 3,000 words plus of 1,000 words each article, totalling 3 articles for a travel website with links to booking hotels, Airbnbs, HomeAway, VRBO, Agoda, etc. In my free time, I am still able to moonlight part time writing articles to keep me occupied for hours working away. But I am happy, as I know this will contribute towards my savings for retirement. And I know that time was well invested and well spent. Since I hardly watch telly, this is a form of investment in myself towards my goal of retiring wealthy. I plan to have a golden retirement and not a woeful one having to beg from other people or be at their mercy for my upkeep at the extreme end of the spectrum. I know a Singapore church 'friend' who is a retiree now is depending on the church and friends to be her business partner for an online platform of unfranchise business, whatever that means

1 comment:

  1. HI Very good and useful information .Thanks for sharing .Keep up the Good work

    ReplyDelete