/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Writing for the Fay Khoo Award

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Writing for the Fay Khoo Award

I have decided to write for the Fay Khoo Award of RM3,000 with Malaysia Airlines flying the winner from anywhere in ASEAN region to Penang for the prize receiving ceremony. Fay Khoo is a fellow Penangite who had passed on due to cancer. She reads prolificly and was working as an editor who was passionate about food. Well, in Penang, it is about food tourism with its famous street foods that about in the state. For any submission, just >>Click Here.

Since there is nothing to lose, well, I decided to try this just for fun and don't mind the RM 20.00 in administrative fees. I may be an introvert, perferring to be alone, but there is no harm writing and being in touch with the judges, is there? So, I have to get out of my comfort zone and start keying away while snapping up photos for the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment