/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Work to begin soon

Monday, August 7, 2017

Work to begin soon

I woke up today and my puppy was already waiting outside the door of my bedroom. She could sense that I was coming out soon. After a cup of milk with vitamins and supplements, it was her time to have breakfast. But before that I had to clear her pee near her cage. She takes pet kibbles with warm water to soften the food. Then I gave her the gel vitamins squeezed from a tube and shortly later, she pooped at the place where her former cage was in my computer room. We pray for Leia say grace first, before she is allowed to eat her food. This is to teach her patience and not to get overly excited at seeing her food right in front of her. Thereafter, I did the usual work looking for microjobs before doing the job proper of my boss at around 9:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment