/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: I miss my Pup

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I miss my Pup

This morning, we sent Leia to a pet boarding or pet 'hotel' as we have to travel to KL for work and business. I kinda miss her presence as she is so loveable, despite all the poop and pee in her enclosure. She is part of the family now and a furry kid. Her weight has gone up quite a bit since we have increased the feeding frequency with treats in between. She is active and sociable. On August 20th, she is exactly 4 months old; and immunised 3 times already for diseases. Those who own pets will understand the friendship and loyalty a dog gives to its owner, despite the extra expenses incurred like her gourmet food, toys, enclosure, cage, etc. I will not trade Leia for another dog as we have grown accustomed to her antics.

1 comment:

  1. HI Very good and useful information .Thanks for sharing .Keep up the Good work

    ReplyDelete