/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Bought a MoonCup Yesterday

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Bought a MoonCup Yesterday

I bought a mooncup yesterday from Lazada e-commerce website. A search on Google to purchase a mooncup in Malaysia immediately shows the Lazada website on the first page and right at the top. Hence, I registered and paid via my Public bank online for RM 13 inclusive of GST. As I use a pad and tampon, at night, the flow could be quite heavy in the first 3 days. I got to know about mooncup from a facebook review and it was something new at that point in time. I'm glad I discovered it online. This will reduce my expenditure on expensive tampons and pads, while reducing the stains on the bedsheets, if any. Today is Sunday, and I plan to do some work like keying data for Purchase Receive of more than 10 pages to claim GST from the customs.

1 comment:

  1. HI Very good and useful information .Thanks for sharing .Keep up the Good work

    ReplyDelete