/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: The Iceberg Illustration

Saturday, July 22, 2017

The Iceberg Illustration


The above is the Iceberg illustration of people seeing your success that is one third of the 2 thirds of failures, hard work, persistence, several disappointments, sacrifices, dedication and discipline that people do Not see your privacy. For instance, I have had to work in several companies in Singapore and learnt on the job the basics in using a computer to be effective now in my job. What they don't see is the hard work and discipline to learn new things and also disappointments as I had to work as a sales assistant when I returned to Penang to start afresh. I could sense that I am the envy of some of his relatives since I get to work at home and also travel frequently with him. Many would kill to be in my position. But nevertheless, nothing is free, and I don't have time to mentor his niece which is the main reason for all the envy and hatred. Afterall, I did not go to university for free! So, don't ask me to teach and mentor for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. HI Very good and useful information .Thanks for sharing .Keep up the Good work

    ReplyDelete