/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: So Busy Today

Thursday, July 20, 2017

So Busy Today

I was mentally tired just now after typing and amending the quotations according to the client's wishes. My boss was too busy on the phone to pay full attention to what was typed via email by the client. Since I know my boss' English to not too good, I had to take the initiative to overide his instructions as I know that is Not what the client wants and will definitely requrests for more amendments and giving the impression that the company cannot take simple instructions. Because of this, I had a headache trying to amend the little stuffs on an image software. Almost the whole day, I listen to my boss repeated the same instructions to the same worker who is a little slow to pick up what was required in his line of work.

1 comment:

  1. HI Very good and useful information .Thanks for sharing .Keep up the Good work

    ReplyDelete