/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Blessed to work at home

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Blessed to work at home

I sense that I am the envy of my spouse's relatives as I have a dream job to work at home and they wish to emulate me, hoping that I could mentor them and teach them computer. But no! I did not go to university for free and even his sister was paid for giving tuition. So, there won't be free mentoring or lessons from me on how to build a website, use the different applications, etc. I had to go through the hard way and learn on the job in Singapore. The various jobs that I was working for taught me different skills that make me now more capable of working at a home office with a fax machine, multi-functional printer, scanner, 2 laptops and iPhone camera. And this is my longest employment of 13+ years with the same company while the boss is my spouse. Yes, you can say I am a partner in this business as well.

1 comment:

  1. HI Very good and useful information .Thanks for sharing .Keep up the Good work

    ReplyDelete