/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Articles to update

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Articles to update

Today I have 1 article to update and to be approved as draft first before writing it for Trip101.com. There is a lawyer turned travel journalist based in the UK also writing for Trip101.com. There are many editors and sometimes different people give different ideas to improve on the writing and the article. Leia, my 2.5 month old Pomeranian pup, is getting to be more obedient by the day and perhaps we can save $1,500 from sending it to obedience training by learning dog training via Youtube and Pomeranian websites. They are so adorable and the white ones are supposedly more expensive and favoured. As for me, I will never trade my brown puppy for another. I have grown accustomed to its antics and behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment