/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Going down south tomorrow

Monday, July 17, 2017

Going down south tomorrow

Early tomorrow morning, I shall be travelling by car using my aunt's E250 that we need to help maintain as she is in Singapore and suffering from dementia. We have to go down to KL and stay there for a couple of days for work. Though I used to get uncalled for remarks from her, she is still close to my heart and I pray for her health. She is in her eighties and in need of company. As a boss, she had done unpleasant things in the past, but nevertheless, we were close at that point in time when I was a student, many years ago. Now, I have someone else in my life who happens to be my boss and partner and can no longer devote time to my aunt. Only mom and youngest sister who is still single meet her there in Singapore yearly. As I have a health condition that makes it hard to work outside, I have to endure working at home at times with a partner who may have emotional issues out of the blue, due to the past and present situation.

1 comment:

  1. HI Very good and useful information .Thanks for sharing .Keep up the Good work

    ReplyDelete