/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Might Go Down South This Week

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Might Go Down South This Week

I might go down to KL this sometime this week to collect a cheque and my boss will attend to other matters. If he decides to go down, it will be last minute and we have to put my puppy, Leia into a pet hotel or pet store. Well, she has to learn to be caged up for some time instead of roaming around freely in my computer room or apartment. So, far her temperament is quite good already, not barking non-stop and disturbing the surroundings. She barks for a while and then stop, giving me some peace to continue working with her behind me. Well, you see, her cage and lots of toys are in my computer room as well, since this condo is a 2-bedroom layout. Should we go down, we will use my aunt's car E250 of a newer model to drive down for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment