/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Many Books to Read

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Many Books to Read

I have many reading materials including the daily newspapers. I read both The Star and Straits Times. Sometimes, I will buy finance magazines like Business Today, or Readers' Digest, the most popular magazine to-date. As of now, I guess I have no plans to travel for many months to come and this will save me much money in the long term. I also sold TopGlov shares of 6 lots or 600 shares at RM 11.44 a share, making me a clean profit of about RM 260 minus all the transaction charges of about RM 80. Then I bought MyEG shares at around $1.50 a share for 4000 shares or 40 lots. There is going to be one for one bonus issue for TopGlov on 24th October and the shares apparently keeps going up until the said date. Well, I better do some profit taking first before the share price plummets drastically like what happened to Nestle when bad news came out in the press.

No comments:

Post a Comment