/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Be Active on Social Media

Monday, October 8, 2018

Be Active on Social Media

To earn a better income, it is better to be active on social media like Instagram and get more opportunities for blog posts with higher pay. One has to work hard and hustle away, instead of watching telly most of the time. But if we watch the news to educate ourselves, then it makes sense to be enlightened. Don't watch soap operas or sob movies to kill time. There are lots to do and learn online. Don't forget about lifelong learning to keep dementia at bay. I have a few opportunities that keep me busy at night when I am free from my daily grind of work as an IT executive and admin in a home office. Hence, this is my part-time income to save up for my retirement in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment