/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Just Signed up for Viral Cash App

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Just Signed up for Viral Cash App

Viral Cash App is a cloud system. It costs me a whopping RM 207.88 or USD 50.00. I'm not sure how effective this is but you need to watch and post 10 videos daily! This seems like hard work but it eventually pays off. As people click on your advertisements via Google, Youtube or Amazon and Clickbank, you get paid. Still, in the learning process and young people have made hundreds of thousands from this cloud system alone. Well, due to financial constraints, I signed up for the basic package to test it out. I also signed up a 1-month trial of Get Response to collect emails and perhaps give out free newsletter or email downloads. Wish me luck and that God will guide my hands and mind to do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment