/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Accounting Student Assignment

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Accounting Student Assignment

Today, I did 2 student assignments for some cash. One is delivered and another needs revision. Looks like the expectations are getting harder and higher. Well, I have to request for more pages and that means more moolah for extra work. 1 page is simply not enough to cater to the many requirements including writing a summary of the financial data like cash flow, profit, loss, etc. This is an accounting assignment on a company in Australia. Well, I shall not divulge further as I have signed the terms of confidentiality. But such is the simple woman in me living in a complex world requiring high expectations out of me. It is not easy to survive in this very competitive world out there, unless you come from a rich family with financial support.

No comments:

Post a Comment