/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: To Claim Insurance

Monday, April 16, 2018

To Claim Insurance

I am going to claim insurance from Prudential that I have paid since 2006 till today. I got tendinitis on my right arm and it has been diagnosed by the orthopedic surgeon in a local hospital. I am not sure if I shall get the full compensation amounting to slightly more than a thousand ringgit that I wish to claim for my expenses. I also did MRI in another hospital and am thankful it is healing slowly without further physiotherapy. Looking at dad's medical condition, I am grateful for a good health to move around and the ability to earn an income from the comfort of home. This is God's divine blessings for me with a very understanding but sometimes hot-tempered boss on rare occasions nowadays.

1 comment: