/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Bank Loans

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Bank Loans

I received $60k loan from UOB, $20k loan from Standard Chartered Bank at 3.88% per annum and $27k loan from Maybank at 7.7% per annum. Several banks called me to loan money but I have to put a stop to this before debt comes spiraling. I guess, I might want to return the $27k from Maybank unless I use the money to buy blue chip shares at higher returns. But then again the stock market is so volatile. A piece of advice in The News Straits Times can cause the market to come tumbling down drastically! It is the UMNO controlled newspaper that always highlight bad news and cause the market to become a bear market for some time!! Why can NST highlight positive news and avoid giving false news on the stock to cause massive panic?

No comments:

Post a Comment