/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: My Clients' Products are on the Way

Monday, April 23, 2018

My Clients' Products are on the Way

This month, I got 2 orders from clients without any advertisements on my Shopify store at TheLovelyShop123.com. I ordered via Oberlo app that is linked to Aliexpress, a branch of Alibaba which is the behemoth e-commerce site of Jack Ma. The ordered items were promptly paid via Paypal and after about 5 days, I got the tracking number from ePacket China Post, which was highly recommended, even though it takes 3 - 4 weeks for arrival of items. One item was ordered from a client in the U.S. while for the other, I ordered myself for a close friend online. It was a huge learning curve for me as to how Oberlo works on Chrome browser with the extension installed. Well, I am happy to say, I am doing dropshipping on a part-time basis and it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment