/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: 2 places to visit on Monday

Saturday, September 9, 2017

2 places to visit on Monday

Next week on a Monday in 2 days time, we shall visit 2 places before heading home by car to Penang. We are using my aunt's E250 Mercedes that was left unattended for many months. I just printed the company profile, bought a slip on file and paper to print out as required by the client. We are so busy all year round and there is something to do every moment. Either reading the news, blogging, writing articles or checking emails and typing quotations. But I am Not complaining; in fact I enjoy working and resting like taking power naps in between work. Life ia a day of blessings one after another and I live in the moment, NOW. I no longer regret the pass nor worry about the future anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment