/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: MATTA Fair 2019

Saturday, April 6, 2019

MATTA Fair 2019

This afternoon, I went to MATTA fair to check out tours especially local ones since my spouse does not have a passport yet. Well, he did receive a letter stating that he will get back his passport in due time. So, I was not too keen on overseas tours until he gets back his passport. There were cruises, Nordic tours to see the beautiful green light at night, whatever you call it - aurora. Wikipedia defines Aurora as such - An aurora (plural: auroras or aurorae), sometimes referred to as polar lights, northern lights (aurora borealis), southern lights (aurora australis), is natural light. Well, one of these days, I am going to see this magnificent magic in the nordic pole when I retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment