/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: I Love my JOB!

Sunday, February 11, 2018

I Love my JOB!

For most people, a JOB is Just Over Broke! But for me, it is Joy On Board! I get the remunerations of a manager in an MNC in Bayan Lepas, the silicon valley of Penang. But being bedridden and sick, can set one back by the tens of thousands in a jiffy! Therefore, always take care of your health and don't take it for granted that you will always be in the pink of health all the time. Age catches up slowly and before you know it, it is time to retire in your golden years, hopefully and not woeful ones. There are bills to pay, food to buy and put on the table, property assessment tax, car road tax and such. I get paid Medical Leave, SOCSO and EPF. These are the benefits of working hard for an SME to prosper and to pay you your salary in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment