/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Hoping my Brother Works Hard

Monday, January 22, 2018

Hoping my Brother Works Hard

I pay USD 10 monthly to get more bids using my credit card and I hope younger "brother" will work hard at getting bids and jobs and work every day, just like I do - blogging constantly and working by the computer frequently. Perhaps writing may not need so much brain power and he needs to rest; so I will just let it be. And I hope to get my returns in the investment and joint account. He has the knowledge, but I hope he also uses it productively. Sleeping in is so inviting and comfortable. But lazy hands will bring about poverty and one will go hungry. Be like the ant; working hard, storing food up for winter like retirement so that it will be golden and not woeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment