/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Working from Home is Good

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Working from Home is Good

I have been blessed to work from home in the last 14+ years. And the benefits are good too - with medical benefits, EPF, SOCSO, free meals daily, paying of utilities and rental of the unit to the company. This is all possible because my boss used my name to open up an enterprise company and while he helmed the SME, I did all the computer, secretarial and admin work besides updating the website that brings in 90% of the business. Some particular 2nd sister-in-law is very jealous as I did not help her daughter in computers and employ her, but hey, I did not go to university for free either. I had to pay through my nose for the exorbitant fees and slowly pay back the student loan that I took month by month. My parents did not help me as much as my younger sisters where they had excess money to tour Europe and USA as a gift for graduating!

2 comments:

  1. I love using online communities to grow my network and gain more exposure for my blog. Social networks are a great place. I really like using Facebook, because there are millions of people interacting every hour!

    Facebook groups are a great place to network. I also like engaging on blogging community sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this out >>

    http://likediva.com - Social Media Likes, Follows, and Comments.

    ReplyDelete