/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Planning to go to Dubai next year with someone special

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Planning to go to Dubai next year with someone special

Now I got bitten by the travel bug. I hope to travel to Dubai via Emirates with someone special and this time really enjoy my trip. Youngest sister was too bossy for my own good. Besides, I missed the helicopter ride just because dad poured cold water to my plans and brainwash youngest sister that it was dangerous to fly in a helicopter! What utter rubbish! The weather was excellent and well, I just missed the opportunity. Sister was supposed to pay for me, but somehow my parents rather she used the money to buy vitamins for them instead!

2 comments:

  1. But lot of my question where asked and answer by the expert harsh. Will try my chance during the next session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But lot of my question where asked and answer by the expert harsh. Will try my chance during the next session.

    ReplyDelete