/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Ruby for Kids

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Ruby for Kids

I am taking my leisurely time to learn Ruby programming for Kids or rather for dummies like me. You see, I am a very confused programmer and my codes will surely have bugs that need debugging with help. I chose the simplest and basic programming language that's obscure in uni, and that's FORTRAN. My knowledge of arrays, loops, do...while etc are next to nothing. Hence, I got myself a book to hopefully relearn and unlearn what I know and start from scratch again. After all, a man learned how to code using a 3D printer to print out prosthetics for the disabled. When he was asked which uni he graduated from, he replied to the University of Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment