/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Blogging takes patience

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Blogging takes patience

Blogging on a consistent basis takes much patience before you reap the fruits of your labor. It is not an overnight success. I had also decided to change the domain of some of my blog for security. I don't like prying eyes to check and stalk me due to my lifestyle and association with a person of 'interests.' If possible, I would like to be independent and be financially free from debts. Robert Kiyosaki, in his book, wrote that Apple is buying 1 million robots to replace 3 million workers in China. Yes, our jobs are becoming obsolete from accountants to secretaries and even doctors. So, in the meantime, reap while the sun shines before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment