/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Working Hard for Retirement

Monday, March 19, 2018

Working Hard for Retirement

I am working hard to save up for retirement. But apparently dad's medical expenses are pretty exorbitant, coating over RM 50k after 40 days in the private hospital and follow up sessions after stay in a second nursing home. I hope he gets well pretty soon and do the things he loves like attending church, talk to his friends, watch Astro and the like. Dad suffered 3 heart attacks in 6 months and I just hope he will have quality life in his golden years. I may not be the favourite child, but then again, he did take care of me and paid for many sessions of tuition and fetching me back and forth. Yes, he has done his part as a father, and now it is my turn to care for him in his golden years. The Bible says, Honour your parents and your life will be prolonged.

No comments:

Post a Comment