/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Might travel to KL tomorrow

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Might travel to KL tomorrow

I am happy working in my home office small office or abbreviated as SOHO. Early tomorrow morning, I might just follow my colleague to Rawang for a meeting and then he will drive back the same day at night thereafter. It is very rushed, but he has a lot of logistics and planning to do in Penang. There's going to be a new job that requires Autocad drawings of the various courts for the client, a PhD holder to view before he approves the project. Apparently, he is the head honcho for the private school. Later, on I shall go back to my parents' home to pass the RM 438 for the car maintenance of Myvi that dad drives. Very soon, it is monthly allowance giving the first of every month!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. Not everyone can afford editors, so this is a great alternative.
    http://worldfamousastrologerinindia.in/

    ReplyDelete