/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Small Office Home Office: Working at Home has its Benefits

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Working at Home has its Benefits

I am so relieved that the internet is restored now. I can continue to work by the computer; - blogging and writing articles again. I also have very good social life! My puppy Leia and 4 Holland Lop bunnies - 2 pure white, 2 brown mixed with long-haired Angora. They are Snowy, the leader, Snow, Brownie and Tom. My pets are so loveable and cute. And the good thing is that my spouse does all the cleaning and feeding. I do the stroking of fur and it is so cathartic and de-stressing. Animals make ideal companions as in my case, I don't have to clear the pee and poop. They are high maintenance, but they keep my boss happy and occupied. He can connect with them and feel a sense of authority taking good care of them with tender loving attention.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations..!!! You are an inspiration to many, Keep Growing always.http://worldfamousastrologerinindia.in/

    ReplyDelete